Monday, June 1, 2009

WOW it is June. i can't believe it is June already. Today we went to the radiologist appointment and surprise good news. I will be able to have radiation next. That means i can possible have both my surgery and reconstruction at the same time.!!!!!That is great news for me one surgery and no real transition time with no boobies. Now i just have to get bank to losing the weight the plastic guy wants me to lose before he will shape me beautiful. Really i only have to lose Ty. 64 lbs not much. So i have 6 months 10 lbs a month I can do it right. Well i bought salad stuff and no more pop and coffee...mostly because they make me want to barf but motivation enough. Next I have to come up witha good birthday gift for Dewie....38 he is old.
Big month 4 birthdays, one wedding, one stagette, one chemo treatment. So much to do so little time. Ahhh I must have a nap then take on the laundry.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alana,

    That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you!!!*hugs* Omg wasn't Alegria just amazing! I was at the dollar store yesterday and came across one of those ribbons..so i got it for Faith..now she thinks she is the hulla hoop girl...she said in the car this morning, I can't wait to see Ty at school and ask him what his favourite part was. We just loved it! We'll you have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine.. I sure hope the wind slows down.
    Take care and hugs for you,Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! May I ask.. is your plastic Surgeon Dr. Morris? He redid my "boobies" for me 7 years ago (can't believe it was that long ago!) He wanted me to lose weight before the surgery and while I lost some not all, the surgery turned out well! (mine was for a breast reduction.... 2.5 pounds each side - instant weight loss!)

    Anyway, ggood luck with the weight loss! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete