Saturday, October 31, 2009

Well phase 3 is about to begin. Radiation starts Nov 5th and happens everyday for 25 days. It seems to be fairly simple. But I must admit that with this beginning the last of the treatments i am nervous. As much as i would like my life back, I know it will not be the life i used to have. My life has changed forever. The change will be some for the good but also for the bad. I feel like I just found out there is no Santa- my innocence is gone. I now know life is short and is never what you think.I will forever live with the what if it comes back.....? They changes how you look at all events, days, holidays,birthdays everything. I think that is good. A clean look at things and sometimes that is good too. What will the future bring? I don't think anyone knows that answer but we can all look to be positive, happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment