Monday, April 27, 2009

First and Last Day of Leisure

Well today was the first day of my "vacation". I thought if I call it something fun then maybe it won't seem so bad. I had a list of things a mile long to get done, so I dropped "The Mickle" (Mitchell) off at daycare and off I went...Walmart, Zellers, Children's Place and Winners all before 11 o'clock. Did not finish my list but spent a few $$$$$$. Then I had lunch with a cute boy. On my way home I thought how easy I had it for the morning. I had not broken up one fight, I did not ask anyone if they had to pee, nor did I wipe one snotty nose. A huge change from my usually Monday morning tasks. I did do some chores when I got how so it was not all fun and games.

I am very excited we have filled one team for Relay for Life. I have some sponsors THANK YOU. but feel free to collect some pennies and send them my way.

Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment