Thursday, April 23, 2009

It was suggested to me to start a blog to help communicate information to all those who are interested in my journey through Breast Cancer. I thought for a long time about what having a blog would mean. Would no one call? Would anyone look? Would I want to keep it up? I don't know any of those answers, but I do know that it may just be helpful to me to say what I want when I want. Please comment when you want, ask questions when you want. I will blog when I can and respond when I can.

2 comments:

  1. Christy here... can you make sure you tell Ty and Mitchie stories on here. It might not be the same as in person but they are my fav staffroom stories and will be missed when you are off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alana! I was going to post a comment last night, but I was so shocked by your news, I had no idea! I hope you can keep blogging, because, I care!!!!
    I was wondering how you found out and if you have a family history of breast cancer?
    I will be thinking of you, especially on Wednesday.
    Love and Kisses, from me and the Family!

    ReplyDelete