Friday, May 22, 2009

I have no hair. It is fascinating to me how much attention we pay to something that after it is gone you hardly notice. Until you see yourself in the mirror of course, then you notice. I am getting used to it and the kids don't even comment on it. I have gone out without "my hair" and just worn a hat and it seems okay. I am sure people notice but i feel okay. It really is just an accessory. I have put on a little eye makeup when i go out just for a little help... look at my eyes not my bald head or my fake hair.
I am excited on MOnday i see my plastic surgeon. I didn't think i would ever have a plastic surgeon but here i am..I have to go to see what my options are for reconstruction..little doe this guy know i have it all worked out. I will be having two new boobies courtesy of my baby fat. I knew i was saving that for something good. It is funny to me i still call it baby fat...I dont have a baby anymore i have a 2 year old almost three, so should i call it toddler fat? I guess it does not matter what i call it because I am now going to put it to good use- two perfectly shaped C's maybe D's will shall see how much he might need. A tummy tuck would not hurt anyone either. Look! I am looking for any silver lining I can get. Remember I am bald.
Tuesday I make another trip to the clinic and then Wednesday a little poison to round out the week. Good times....
Check ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment