Monday, May 18, 2009

It is official. The hair is going. As most of you who know me, know I don't care much about the girlie stuff- hair, make up, clothes etc... I really have not thought alot about my hair falling out- it just hair it will grow back, but now that is going. I am feeling a little sad. I am not sure if it is about the hair or if it means I am really sick. When I see people (women) with no hair, no eyebrows I know they are having treatment. So now that woman will be me. Yes I can wear a wig or a hat but at the end of the day- I have no hair because every 21 days a nice nurse pushes poison in my arm to kill a disease that I don't want to kill me.

1 comment:

  1. Alana I wish I could give you a great big hug. If you need anything please let me know. I miss our chats and hope to see you soon.
    *** hugs*** Johanna

    ReplyDelete