Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well, well, well. Not words used in my house these days. We had to take Ty to the ER on Thursday evening he was not well. He was admitted early Friday morning an has been there ever since. he has pneumonia on the right side. He is on IV antibotics hopefully they will let him out tomorrow. He is having a good time being feed and having someones undeivideded attetion for hours on end.He has become a Skip Bo champ and his new favorite is WAR. He still does not take the "L" very well but he is trying.
I have been doing alright with treatment but I must admit I am really tired. Still some stomach issues but no v@#*t.

Alana

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alana,

    I am so sorry to hear about Ty. I hope he is feeling better sooon! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    xoxoxo Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Ty! I hope you all feel better soon.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you and hoping you are doing ok.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete